In order to ensure we can process them safely and efficiently we have implemented the following Donation Processing System:
- Please call the shop in advance of donating, to see if they are open for donations at that time (see contact details below) as we are limiting our opening hours.
- Please do NOT leave donations outside of our shops when they are closed.
- Please try to ensure all donations have been stored inside your house/car/garage/shed for 72 hours before bringing them into the Shop.
- On donating your bags, you will be asked to label it with the date of the day you are donating them to enable us to efficiently process it.
- Please only donate what you can carry to the shop or call ahead for larger items – at the moment, our Deliveries and Collections Service is very limited so we will have to plan ahead for larger items.
- Please take a look at our Donations Page to see what we can and can't accept.