St Elizabeth's Specialist School Strategic Plan 2022 - 2025
To create a world class educational establishment for children with epilepsy and other complex learning, care and health needs, where lifelong learning is at the front and centre of all aspects of all our work.
Over the next three years, 2022 to 2025, we will be relentless in:
- Pursuing excellence in the curriculum to achieve outstanding progress for all students.
- Raising standards in students’ attainment and progress through teaching, learning and assessment of the highest quality.
- Establishing a world class leadership for staff and students.
- To ensure rapid and sustained progress with the Catholic ethos and organisational values.
- St Elizabeth’s places Safeguarding of children and young people of paramount importance. Safeguarding and the promotion of welfare and safety is the golden thread that informs all that we do.